Elevating Suturing Basics
Elevating Suturing Basics is a hands-on workshop series dedicated to improving the techniques and aesthetics of common surgical procedures expected of PAs in general surgery, emergency medicine, urgent care, and basic orthopedics.
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 4 AAPA Category 1 CME credits.
- Suture placement techniques for various stitch types.
- The rationale behind one technique versus another.
- Circumstances in which more than one technique is necessary.
- The tools and surgical devices for optimal wound closure.
A total of six workshops will be hosted throughout California. The following locations have been confirmed for 2023:
- Santa Ana - Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Sacramento -
Saturday, April 29, 2023*POSTPONED*
- Los Angeles - Saturday, June 10, 2023
- San Francisco - Saturday, August 12, 2023
- San Diego - Sunday, September 17, 2023
- San Jose - Sunday, November 5, 2023