Welcome to the CAPA Website!
Let's get started.
If this is your first time logging in, you will need to Create an Account to access your existing member profile.
View the online video tutorial or download PDF instructions.
VIRTUAL ROUNDS 2023
CAPA welcomes speaker submissions and topic ideas for the 2023 Virtual Rounds, a fully virtual, streaming medical education conference for PAs taking place June 1 - July 31. RFPs (Request for Proposal) are being accepted for PAs, physicians, nurse practitioners, and other health care subject matter experts to submit a presentation topic. Submissions Due Friday, March 10, 2023.
ANNUAL MAGAZINE SUBCRIPTION
CAPA Magazine is the official publication of CAPA - offering clinical, professional practice, legislative, and PA news content most relevant to California PAs.
Digital & Print Issues Delivered Directly to You
Winter 2023 Issue Now Available!
- Listening to Black Californians: How the Health Care System Undermines Their Pursuit to Good Health
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and Toxic Stress
- PANRE-LA: Important Information on the New Exam Option
Become a Member
The benefits of a CAPA Membership:
- Career and practice support to help you navigate and take control of your own profession;
- PA Student support, resources, and scholarships;
- Significantly reduced registration fees for all CAPA events;
- Advocacy and dedicated representation in Sacramento and Washington;
- Leadership development within CAPA;
- Professional networking opportunities, and more!