The greatest member benefit is that you are supporting the only organization working overtime to protect and promote PA practice in California.
As a member, you will receive:
• Career and practice support to help you navigate and take control of your own profession
• Access to members-only resources and information
• Exclusive access to job listings unavailable to the public
• Significantly reduced registration fees for all CAPA meetings and events
• A print and monthly digital publication to learn the latest news and information impacting PAs
• Professional and networking opportunities at conferences, and dedicated networking events
• Leadership development and training opportunities within CAPA
• Student support through scholarships and reduced event registration fees
• Dedicated representation at the state capitol to advocate and give voice to all PAs throughout California
• Effective representation with government agencies, allied health professionals and the AAPA
• Public awareness representation among patients and the healthcare industry to educate them on the critical role of PAs in the healthcare team
The most important service is meeting the needs of our membership. If there is a service you would like to see us offer, please let us know.
Refund Policy: Membership dues are not refundable.