Stanford NP/PA Primary Care, Clinical Call Center
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Clinical Call Center
University Medical Partners
Alameda and San Pablo, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Clinical Assist Call Center and primary care clinics in Alameda and San Pablo, CA.
- Full time is 40-patient hours per week.
- Minimum 1-2 years of primary care experience required
- Minimum 70-80% of the role is supporting the Clinical Support Call Center which includes prescription refills, answering MyHealth in basket messages, assisting in clinically related phone calls for providers in the Emeryville region, and In Basket support for providers who are not available.
- Some calls and/or MyHealth messages may evolve into telehealth visits (facilitated from the call center desk)
- Minimum 30-20% of the role is seeing patients in person in the Emeryville region.
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
- Broad spectrum Family Medicine
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To Apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com