Required Skills and Experience:
· Graduated from an Accredited Physician Assistant Program and a current licensure to practice in the state of California.
· Experience providing primary care in a medical practice.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a primary care setting as a PA. Students looking to complete their practicum/preceptorship for PA graduation are welcome to apply.
· Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with retail and medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians, and representatives of the community.
· Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is preferred
· Knowledge of disease prevention.
· Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
· The successful candidate will work as a team with our medical assistants and physicians and will assist in delivering premium care to each and every patient.
Benefits: (Waiting period may apply)
· Paid time off and sick leave
· Malpractice coverage
· Workers Compensation coverage
· Vacation and Sick leave
· Professional development support (CME)
· Retirement benefits