Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care
University Medical Partners
San Jose, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Internal Medicine primary care clinic in San Jose, CA.
- Full time is 40-patient contact hours per week
- Minimum 1-2 years of primary care experience required
- Provider see an average of eleven (11) patients a day
- Minimum 80% direct patient care – walk-ins/ad-on, follow up visits, video visits, etc. and 20% in basket management support
- Clinic Hours – M-F from 8am-5pm
- 100% outpatient practice
- Practice consists of four (4) Internal Medicine physicians
- Access to specialists
- Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
- Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
For many years, our San Jose location has managed acute and chronic medical problems for adults of all ages in the county of Santa Clara. We provide primary care for adults, including preventative medicine, physicals, promotion of women's health, and much more. With four medical providers on staff, we offer comprehensive care to meet the community's needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org