Stanford NP/PA Primary Care - Castro Valley & Hayward, CA
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Primary Care
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley, CA and Hayward, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our clinic network in Castro Valley and Hayward
Why practice with us?
- Seeking a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Minimum 1-2 years of primary care or urgent care experience required
- Practice utilizes EPIC electronic health records
- Be able to work independently
- 50% Support: In direct patient care, RX refills, MyHealth messages and phone calls
- 50% Patient care: Primary care with your own panel.
- Pediatric / Family Med experience is preferred but not required.
- Practice contributes to Stanford Hospitals and Clinics’ research, health education and community service missions
- Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
- Collaborative and collegial environment
- Physician-led and managed Medical Group
- Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
- We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
- Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
Providers of personalized, full-spectrum family medical care including women's health, maternity, sports medicine and preventive care for all ages in the South Bay since 1977, we are your "medical home." We keep you healthy, provide care when you're ill, and, when needed, coordinate sub-specialty care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.