Essential duties include but are not limited to:
- Clinical examinations – Annual Physicals, Annual Wellness Visits, Well Child, etc.
- Establish your own following of patients
- Assessment -- Diagnose and Referrals - Follow up care
- Supervise prescriptions
- Order and interpret tests
- Monitor therapies and provide continuity of care to patients
- Experience preferred but willing to train the right person that can learn quickly and handle a fast paced environment
- FNP or PA certification from accredited program
- California licensure (or ability to obtain by start date)
- Clinical proficiency in evidence-based primary care
About the location:
Stockton sits attractively within two hours or less from San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey/Carmel, Yosemite National Park, and Lake Tahoe and is one of California’s fastest-growing communities with a dynamic, multi-ethnic, and multi-cultural population of nearly 370,000. With a lower cost of living, Stockton boasts tree-shaded streets, beautiful parks, golf courses, bicycle paths and the Delta, which provides thousands of miles of waterways for water skiing, sailing, and other water activities. You’ll find opportunities to enjoy music, theater, dance, literary events, and local opera and symphony groups. Stockton is home to several well-known institutions of higher learning, including the University of the Pacific and California State University Stanislaus-Stockton.
If interested, please submit your CV to Suzanne.Adam@DignityHealth.org