Physician Assistant Position with Spine & Nerve Diagnostic Center
Are you a proactive, sincere PA who wants to excel in one area of expertise---Pain Management? Are you naturally conscientious in completing your work and like to stay busy? This is a predictable, low risk-taking environment where we will support you to succeed. Despite being a narrowed specialty, there will still be variety in your work. We thrive on long-lasting relationships with our co-workers and our patients in an honest and respectful environment.
Spine & Nerve Diagnostic Center is a multidisciplinary, chronic pain group composed of physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and ancillary practitioners. Our team of providers focuses on finding the cause of chronic pain, and then tailoring the most effective course of treatment for each patient. We are seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to join us.
The successful candidate will evaluate and direct patient care under our diagnostic guidelines and treatment protocols, including the use of proprietary interventional spine procedures, physical therapy, psychology, and responsible medication management. As a member of our clinical team, responsibilities would include:
- See approximately 18 patients per day
- Accurately monitor and formulate a differential diagnosis from assessments conducted within the clinic setting
- Evaluate and recommend treatment options pursuant to practice specific protocols and evidenced-based guidelines
- Review treatment related reports and correspondence
- Monitor and document the effectiveness of treatment in relation to patient pain, function, quality of life, and coping skills
- Work effectively and efficiently within Sutter’s EPIC electronic medical records system
- Document collaborative discussions with and guidance from group physicians
Benefits & Compensation
- Health, dental, and vision
- Annual CME time-off and financial allowance
- PTO & Holidays
Please submit a copy of your resume to email@example.com.