Pediatric Physician Assistant
Pediatric Urgent Care Opportunity – San Francisco
Discover how unique and rewarding a Dignity Health - GoHealth Urgent Care career can be.
We are seeking a Pediatric Physician Assistant to join this specialized team.
Minimum of 2 years recent experience in either emergency medicine or urgent care and comfortable with the pace, procedures and assessment of all that walks in the door.
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m./ Weekends: 9-5. Will be starting with one location, expanding to a second. Our Pediatric providers work every other weekend.
Our Providers Enjoy
We Are Committed to Quality Care
- Autonomous practice with support and mentoring when needed
- Shared ECW EMR and referral network with Dignity Health
- Opportunity to participate in committees and to grow into leadership roles within our markets and GoHealth Urgent Care
- No night shifts, as well as a 3–4-day workweek (for full-time positions)
- Ample time off options, a yearly CME allowance and quarterly performance and productivity bonuses for full-time and part-time, benefit-eligible roles
Our Dignity Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, we look forward to speaking with you.
Lee Meyer, BSN