GRAIL Galleri Test Educational Program
You're invited to join GRAIL, Inc. for an educational dinner program on April 26th in Sacramento as they provide a clinical overview of the Galleri Multi-Cancer Early-Detection Test!
Date: Tuesday, April 26th, 2022 at 6:00pm
Location: Zinfandel Grille
2384 Fair Oaks Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95825
RSVP: Please RSVP to Katie Sanford by Thursday, April 21st
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text (916-880-0308)
The Galleri Test
Beating cancer starts with knowing you have it. Unfortunately, most cancers are diagnosed in late stages because we lack screening options for early detection. We are excited to introduce the Galleri Multi-Cancer Early-Detection Test, which can detect more than 50 types of cancer in the earliest stages.
Key features of the Galleri Multi-Cancer Early Detection Test include:
- Identifying more than 50 types of cancer through a simple blood draw
- Predicts cancer signal of origin to help direct a diagnostic work-up
- 76.3% sensitivity for cancers that are responsible for 2/3 of cancers deaths annually:
- Anus, Bladder, Colon/Rectum, Esophagus, Head & Neck, Liver/Bile Duct, Lung, Lymphoma, Ovary, Pancreas, Plasma cell neoplasm, Stomach
- 99.5% specificity - meaning it has a very low false-positive rate of 0.5%