AAPA House of Delegates Candidate Application Information
Thank you for your interest in running for an AAPA House of Delegates position. If you are a Fellow CAPA member in good standing, you are eligible to step up and serve as an AAPA Delegate.
There are three methods for submitting your candidacy:
- If you wish to submit candidacy without review and possible endorsement from CAPA's Nominating Committee, you must indicate so below next to the correct option and submit your candidate application by February 18th, 2022.
- If you wish CAPA's Nominating Committee to review your application with a possibility for endorsement, the deadline to submit your candidate application is March 4th, 2022. If you are not endorsed by the Nominating Committee, your candidacy ends at this stage and will not appear on the election ballot.
- If you wish CAPA's Nominating Committee to review your application with a possibility of endorsement but want your candidacy to be reflected on the election ballot whether endorsed or not, the deadline to submit your candidate application is March 4th, 2022. If you are not endorsed by the Nominating Committee, the election ballot will reflect that your candidacy was not endorsed by the Nominating Committee.
By March 4th, 2022, 5:00 pm PST, all eligible candidates must submit the following. Candidates who wish to bypass Nominating Committee review must submit by February 18th, 2022. No late submissions will be considered.
- Completed candidate application
- Candidate CV or resume
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate Platform statement
- AAPA House of Delegates- Delegate
Upon review of all submissions, a representative of the Nominating Committee will contact all candidates by April 15th, 2022 regarding next steps.
Completed candidate applications must be emailed to email@example.com, with the subject line: c/o Nominating Committee.
Should you have questions regarding your candidacy or the election process, you may contact Teresa Chien at the submission email above or (714) 427-0321.