|Committee Chair: Scott Martin||Committee Members:|
The goals and focus of the Committee are:
- Work with staff to help develop and organize the Annual Conferences (Palm Springs and Napa)
- Development of other CME meetings as determined by the Board of Directors Ongoing evaluation of the CME needs of Academy members
- Help to ensure that CAPA’s relationships with pharmaceutical companies promote the highest ethical standard
Appointment: Appointment to the committee is on an annual term from November 1st through October 31st. Members may be appointed at any time during the year to fill a specific need. Interest in reappointment to the Committee should be sent to the chair by early October.
Meetings: Most meetings will be via conference calls and may occur at least 2 – 3 times annually. The Committee may also meet in person during the year as needed. Committee members will be reimbursed for approved expenses relating to participation on the Committee. Other communication will be via email or telephone.
- Review of Academy members needs and suggestions for CME topics
- Attend the entire Annual Conference and be prepared to be on duty throughout the entire conference
- Submit articles for publication when assigned to do so by the Editor of the CAPA News.